- A quick self-learner, capable of comprehending today’s technology, with a passion for Technology and Business.
- Self-motivated and capable of successfully multitasking several projects.
- An adept communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; works well both in autonomous and collaborative environments.
- Planning and development of Business websites. Implementing SEO best practices in creating and updating content. Written and interactive communication to engage the targeted demographic. Creating, maintaining and updating a wide foray of media including articles, videos, presentations and more for site content.
- Website planning and design to ensure a welcoming UI, thus generating more hits and views.
- Helping companies to properly market to their core consumers via targeted website content.
Associates, Information Technology – Deans list 3.6 GPA — Bryant & Stratton
Microsoft Office, Excel ’10 Certification, Nov. ‘14
716 Courier, Delivering, picking up packages and freight for businesses in the Buffalo area. Designing Website with WordPress, HTML, and php. Managed Social Media properties and Digital Marketing. Optimized SEO for website to the top of Google Search for keywords. Created and Managed Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads. IT Support for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Created and Maintained Dispatch logs using Google Sheets. Managed Bookkeeping, sending out invoices with Quickbooks online. Track expenditures for travel, supplies, fuel, vehicle maintenance, office equipment and maintenance. Establish and maintain individual vehicle files. Project Manager for iOS and Android App Development.
D’Youville College, Instructional Technologist Assisted students, staff, and faculty with computer and network issues. Installed, Configured, monitor, and maintain networks in evenings and weekends. Provided support for Help Desk, managing ticket queue, phone system, and walk ups. Reimaged PC’s, cleaned PC’s with antivirus and spyware software. Troubleshoot and configured Crestron touchscreen systems. Setup A/V equipment for special events. 07/15-11/16
ManageYourLeague responsible for SEO, Social Media Management, web design, company blog, google analytics. Achieved massive growth to site which resulted in new leads. Increased twitter & facebook followers, created instagram, pinterest, YouTube channel, and reddit community. Grew site to over 2,000 visitors.
Yahoo! Inc., Global Service Desk Analyst; Assisted with Data Security, Procured requested software and granted employees access to shared network drives, applications, and file access on Apple Mac & Windows 7 machines. Created and managed Active Directory for over 10,000 employees. RSA security token administrator, Mobile device management (iOS & Android) through Mobile Iron. 05/13-06/14
Las Vegas Police Department, IT Customer Support Specialist; Assisted 5000 employees with deployment of desktop and laptop with SCCM Windows XP/7, migrating applications to new OS, using VBScript to push some apps to desktops. Documented process for management and trained New contractors on processes and procedures. Created MS Access database to track deployment of machines and retired PC’s. 04/07-10/10
US Navy, Aircraft Handler, Served Four years Active Duty & Four years reserve, Launched/Recovered and tracked airborne aircraft for numerous deployments in the Pacific and Persian Gulf. Received multiple awards as well as Honorable discharge.